Posted November 6, 2019
Dress down day - Friday, Nov. 8
In celebration of all of our fall sports, clubs, and activities we will have a dress down day Friday, November 8th. Shirts must be primarily green and white or an official Charleston Catholic shirt. We will also be following the "Casual Dress Days" guidelines in the student handbook.
- Casual slacks, jeans, or skirts of appropriate, modest fit may be worn.
- Skirts if worn must not be higher than two inches above the knee.
- All Shirts must have sleeves.
- No pajamas, lounge pants, sweatpants, yoga pants, athletic pants, shorts, or leggings may be worn.
- Athletic shoes, sandals, boots, and clogs are acceptable.
- Flip-flops or Athletic Slides may NOT be worn.