Posted February 13, 2020
Wear Red For Bobby!
Friday is our $2.00 Jeans day for Bobby Hypes day. The following guidelines will be enforced in addition to the casual dress guidelines found in the student handbook. Either students’ tops/shirts or pants must be primarily red or pink.
- Casual slacks or jeans may be worn with the donation. Pants may not be torn, ripped, frayed or cut off.
- All Shirts must have sleeves.
- Skirts, dresses, and shorts may not be worn.
- No pajamas, lounge pants, sweatpants, yoga pants, athletic pants, or leggings may be worn.
- Athletic shoes, sandals, boots, and clogs are acceptable.
- Flip-flops or Athletic Slides may NOT be worn.