Posted June 1, 2018
Do you Twitter?
Get daily CCHS calendar event reminders at the cchscalendar feed.
Get daily CCHS sporting event reminders at the cchssports feed.
Get CCHS closing/delay announcements at the cchsnews feed.
To follow a Twitter feed: You can receive tweets as text messages even if you don't have a Twitter account. To follow a feed, text 'ON' to 40404. Then text 'follow <feedname>' to 40404. For example, if you want to get tweets from cchsnews. Just text 'ON' to 40404, then 'follow cchsnews' to 40404.
Recently Twitter has been inconsistent in delivering SMS (text) messages. To insure that you get Twitter messages from CCHS you can do the following:
- Download the Twitter app on your phone.
- Create a Twitter account.
- Search for cchsnews.
- Follow cchsnews.
- Tap on your profile icon (top left) and go to Account then Phone and add your cellphone number to your account.
- Tap on your profile icon (top left) and go to Settings and privacy then Notification then Push notification
- Set the Tweets from people you follow to ON.
- Finally, text follow cchsnews to 40404.