Father Don Higgs - President
Mrs. Colleen Hoyer - Principal
- Born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Raised in Charleston, West Virginia.
- Valedictorian at Charleston Catholic High School.
- B.A. in Sociology and a minor in Elementary Education, University of Richmond.
- Graduated summa cum laude.
- Taught first grade in Henrico County, Virginia.
- Master of Education, Virginia Commonwealth University.
- Taught Freshman English at Charleston Catholic High School.
- Administrative certificate from Marshall Graduate College
- Avid Steelers fan!!!
Mr. Jason Villers - Assistant Principal for Operations
Mrs. Shannon Vollmer - Admissions Director and Academic Advisor
- Born in New York.
- Grew up just outside of New York City.
- B.A. English and French, Middlebury College.
- Spent junior year in college studying in Paris.
- Captain of college swim team.
- M.A. Columbia University – English Literature/Teaching of English
program with a focus on multicultural literature and urban education.
- Taught in four different schools in first four years out of college.
- Taught sophomore English at CCHS (2004-2005).
- Returned to CCHS after a year in Washington, D.C.
- CCHS Student Activities Advisor.
- Loves the New York Giants.
Mrs. Meredit Aubel - Director of Student Support
Molly Linehan - Director of Campus Ministry
- Born in Geneva, Ohio
- Graduated from St. John High School in Ashtabula, Ohio
- BA, Theology, Xavier University
- Rotary Ambassadorial Scholar to Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India
- MA, Islam and Muslim/Christian Relations, Georgetown University
- Two years of post-graduate service in Chalatenango, El Salvador
- Former Campus Minister at Notre Dame-Cathedral Latin School in Chardon, Ohio
Mr. David Hoffmann - Director of Technology
- Born in Missoula, Montana.
- Raised in Lawrence, Kansas.
- Graduated Lawrence High School.
- Junior year abroad program in Bordeaux, France.
- B.A. French, University of Kansas.
- B.S. Mathematics, University of Oregon.
- Secondary Education Certificate, University of Oregon.
- Computers owned: Timex Sinclair, Commodore 64, Radio Shack TRS80, Atari 520, Apple Macintosh, Apple Mac Plus, Intel 386-based homebrew, Intel 486-based homebrew, and Intel 586-based homebrew.
- Likes skiing, film, and computer programming.
Mr. Stephen Reese - Director of Technology Infrastructure
Mr. Lee Bradley - Athletic Director
Mrs. Corrie Lovejoy - Secretary
Mrs. Lisa Shay - Registrar and Bookkeeper